Friday 11 May 2012

treadmill GAPS

just bought treadmill from ebay. it will hopefully be delivered this week. I am too embarrassed to go to the gym when most of them know me and I am 10 kg heavier. also don't have good gym clothes anymore- they don't fit. back then I was a tight 10. Now a very tight 12 (more like 14). Im more likely to use the treadmill at home as its getting colder and I can watch movies/ listen to podcasts and work out in my daggy clothes. Weight loss so far: 2.1 kg stall for 3 weeks. (why????) joined ww but was hungry all the time and with having to do GF it was limited. they still make you pay for the month. don't do refunds even if you only went for one week. expensive mistake. Just read GAPS diet
Im cooking chicken stock at the moment. will make lots of soup and eat it to help heal my "leaky gut". also taking biokult tablets. I am really bloated today, not sure if it is from them..

No comments:

Post a Comment