Sunday 20 May 2012

this week

had a greatweek. low carb. got treadmill on thursday and went beserk thurs fri and even 1hr on sat. sat night went out for cousins engagement and ate gluten foods (finger foods) and 4 glasses of champagne over the night. then felt that I had ventured over to the "bad side" so today we went to geelong to see a car and I had lunch out, 2 freddos, cappucino and 1/2 muffin. pains into my fingers and neck.. when got home ate pasta!!! and some cheese, low carb hot choc. sarah lee ice cream and 2 pieces of bread with pb and jam. also ate chips (crisps) I just know that my period is due.. thats wgy. I felt really good on sat- very elegant. maybe thats why I fogot. I always think I am slimmer than I am. Also my bf doesnt help me. he says "good girl" when I participate in "normal " foods that are detremental to my weight loss and health. Its not spiteful, just he doesnt understand. Im like a desperate addict and I need to stay away from the foods that trigger me... Well back on track tomorrow. I hope I am sent on leave for a few weeks so I can focus on weight loss/ fitness and just getting it together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment