Friday 11 May 2012

low energy + hashimoto's

I am having problems with energy. I have for a while. thought it would have improved by now. I have hashimotos which is an autoimmune disorder. autoimmune = body attacks itself.. My body is making thyroid antibodies (anti TPO, antiTB) adrenal glands effect thyroid.. I have adrenal fatigue. Because this is an autoimmune illness you cant just treat the symptoms, you have to try to reduce the immune attack.. Lately I have been so tired it has been making me fed up.. I tried chinese medicine and that helped a bit. I use adaptogens and also take fish oils and Vit B. I take thyroxine 25 ug I have just started Modafinil (wakefulness agent) 100 mg. just upped dose to 150 per day. Its a smooth "awake"no jitteriness. I have also ordered SAMe - adds a methyl donor to increase neurotransmission (ordered online) What I would really like to be is Drug free and just feel great. I am also considering doing a parasite cleanse. along with my GF, sugar free, GAPS diet. .. one thing at a time! Owh and I ordered a corset on line.. Would love to reduce my waist. ? will the corset permanently reduce my waist?

No comments:

Post a Comment